QUANTIS: INSPIRED SUSTAINABILITY
We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. We deliver resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications with inspiration and innovation.
In a nutshell, we’re the creative geeks. Our clients trust us to take the latest science and make it actionable.
With offices in the US, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Colombia and clients around the world such as Nestlé, Danone, Mars, Mondelez, General Mills, Rio2016, L’Oréal and LVMH, Quantis is a key partner in inspiring sustainable change on a global scale.
We are Quantis: sustainability’s scientists, experts, strategists, innovators and visionaries.
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR A TALENTED LEADER
Quantis is actively seeking a new Director of its US branch based in Boston.
The US Director will have the responsibility to lead our rapidly growing US team and business. The ideal candidate will have a keen understanding of how to use the latest sustainability science to apply it to business operations and strategies. His/her strong market understanding and vision, as well as his/her business administration and team leadership skills will be essential to implement a pragmatic short-to-mid term business plan with clarity and dedication.
This role will include a seat on the Leadership Team and report directly to the CEO in Paris.
This key role within the Quantis group is open as the current Director of Quantis US, Jon Dettling, is being promoted to Global Director of Solutions and Innovation.
THE SKILLS KIT OF OUR NEXT US DIRECTOR
The Director of Quantis US will have a diverse set of skills and a proven track record in the following areas of responsibility:
• Defining and implementing business and development strategies
• Analyzing challenges and responding reactively with pragmatic and actionable solutions
• Identifying HR needs, implementing recruitment processes, and successfully integrating new talents.
• Managing yearly budget plans and cash-flow forecasts, and reporting on financial & operational KPIs
• Supervising branch accounting, financial, office and administrative work streams
• Be an agent for change: generating buy-in and commitment from the team for strategies, action plans and objectives as well as creating engagement for group efforts
• Collective team building as well as coaching and mentoring each individual to reach their best potential
• Managing a team in a flat organizational structure, based on self-management and organized by responsibility (and not by direct hierarchy)
• Develop presence as a thought leader on key sustainability topics
• Active coordination with the other Leadership Team members
Senior consultant responsibilities
• Developing and managing existing client relationships
• Building new client relationships and accounts
• Providing custom insights and solutions to guide clients in their understanding and implementation of environmental sustainability
• Developing and leading new product and service offerings
• Leading internal knowledge areas within Quantis
EMBRACING THE QUANTIS SPIRIT
Quantis offers a unique work environment: the opportunity to develop a company that implements change amongst leading global organizations while working with a supportive and dynamic team of scientific and insight experts in metrics-based sustainability.
This new talent will embrace and nurture the Quantis Spirit – it’s our way of enthusiastic and collaborative working that’s engrained in Quantis’ DNA:
• We prioritize our clients. We are passionate about co-creating effective client solutions to guide them on their sustainability journey.
• We thrive working in a team of like-minded, creative geeks. With an innovative and collaborative spirit, we build the bridge between the science and metrics of sustainability and its application in business.
• We are a global team that works cross-functionally and across cultures.
• We are a naturally dynamic, enthusiastic team driven by collaboration.
• We are passionate about the environment, commited to sustainability, and active in the sustainability movement – building better companies for a more resilient future.
REQUIREMENTS CHECK LIST
The required qualifications for the position are:
• 15+ years experience in working in or with top private sector companies
• 5+ years in a leadership role managing a team and owning a P&L
• A deep understanding of the sustainability market dynamics in the US
• A proven track record of developing business opportunities and managing client relationships
• Role based in Boston
• Full-time position
• Frequent travel in the US and Europe
• Fluent English speaker
Quantis couples a flexible, team-oriented work environment with a competitive salary and benefits package. Compensation will be determined based on level of experience and potential for success.
DO YOU HAVE THE SKILLS AND MOTIVATION FOR THIS KEY ROLE?
ARE YOU READY TO WORK IN THE QUANTIS SPIRIT?
IF YES, WE INVITE YOU TO APPLY FOR THIS KEY ROLE WITH QUANTIS
Please submit resume to the search firm, Weinreb Group, via the following: http://weinrebgroup.com/jobseeker/resume
. Please include a cover letter explaining your motivation and fit for the position and salary requirements.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Academic Invest